Kingrise Finance Limited is compelled to write this article because so many joker brokers in this industry where most people believe in hearsay, lies and rumors.
The following information will give you a better insight into the actual conditions that are acceptable to the real buyers and sellers in this Bank Instrument business as opposed to all of the nonsense that has been perpetrated by joker brokers and unformed customers that simply know nothing about bank financial instruments.
1. CUSTOMERS PROCEDURE: Almost everyday we receive offers from brokers claiming that a certain customer wants a BG or SBLC issued according to the customer’s own terms. Obviously this is not POSSIBLE; Banks do not work according to a borrowers terms. If you need a loan, BG, DLC or SBLC you have to follow the bank or lenders procedures, terms and conditions. 2. LOI: The LOI (LETTER OF INTENT, or you can call it LETTER OF INTEREST) is never a contract. This is contrary to contract law. The seller and the buyer will always enter into an enforceable commercial contract/agreement. The LOI is just an expression of the buyer’s interest or intention. More than 95% of the time, the LOI is written by a broker, not by the seller and, for the most part, these brokers have just cut and pasted information that they obtained from other brokers and sometimes scam providers. Thus all of the conflicts and errors in the LOI are copied and passed along from joker to joker (err..i meant to say, broker).
3. BANK ENDORSED DOA: Banks do not endorse fee agreements, BG/SBLC deed of agreement contracts or LOIs. This action would place a financial liability on the bank and they cannot and will not incur that liability on behalf of their depositors. So if you received any offer or document from anyone claiming it has been endorsed by the bank kindly run for your life because it is FAKE. Do not allow LAIRS and JOKER BROKERS deceive you. I repeat, banks do not endorse BG/SBLC doa documents.
4. BPU (Bank Payment Undertaken): Banks do not issue BPU to enable a customer to get a financial instrument without paying upfront fee. This is just joker-broker and uninformed customer nonsense. You don’t believe me? Well contact your banker and ask questions. I am a seasoned banker that has worked with some of the world’s biggest banks such as HSBC, Barclays etc so I know.
5. ICBPO: ICBPO means Irrevocable Conditional Bank Pay Order. Banks do not issue irrevocable conditional bank purchase orders (ICBPO), or any purchase orders, period. Many joker brokers and uninformed clients think they can close a deal with ICBPO. ICBPO is banned and illegal. In fact, a bank is precluded from incurring any liability on behalf of a depositor. And, the words “irrevocable conditional” form an oxymoron. No western world bank will issue a MT543, as it is a liability on behalf of the bank. In fact, as of September 1, 2003, the MT543 is gone from the banking world. This is just joker-broker and uninformed customer nonsense. You don’t believe me? Well contact your banker and ask questions.
6. Issuing banks do not enter into agreements to sell their financial instruments and the buyer’s banks do not enter into agreements to purchase the financial instruments. The agreement is always between the buyer and the seller. And no banker or securities officer is going to act on behalf of the buyer or seller until and unless there is an agreement in place.
7. Buyer’s confidential documents (passport, resolution, client information sheet, banking coordinates) are not sent through the brokers’ network. This always results in the documents being shopped around the world. These and any other sensitive documents should be sent on a principal to principal basis.
8. Bank guarantees are never on any screen (DTC or Euroclear) for screening, authentication or settlement. All BGs must be transacted via standard non-Euroclear DVP protocol settlement procedures.
9. Medium term notes (MTNs) are only on Euroclear, not on DTC, for screening, authentication and settlement. All MTNs and bonds on Euroclear must be transacted via standard Euroclear DVP protocol settlement procedures.
10. Some of the webs are starting to issue bank promissory notes. These notes can be posted and settled on Euroclear, via standard Euroclear DVP protocol procedures.
11. MT760 is not a proof of funds, blocking of funds, movement of funds or settlement document. It only has one purpose. Its purpose is for the actual movement of the bank guarantee (not MTNs or bonds) from the seller’s bank officer to the buyer’s bank officer.
12. MT799 is a simple text message, sent bank to bank. In this business, this is used for a bank to bank proof of funds, only. The MT799 is not a form of payment and it is not a bank undertaking or promise to pay. It is simply a bank to bank confirmation of the funds on deposit, nothing more. And, all of these joker-brokers that modify the MT799 to make it look like a bank undertaking are just kidding themselves.
13. There is no such thing as slightly seasoned instruments. Instruments are either fresh cut (new issue that has not been registered with a buyer) or they are seasoned (instruments that have already been sold to one or more buyers). While the price of seasoned instruments can vary, the fact that they are either seasoned or not seasoned is binary in nature.
14. There is no such thing as the “gray screen”. This is just joker-broker nonsense.
15. There is no such thing as a “fed id” approving the acquisition of MTNs. This is just joker-broker nonsense.
16. There is no such thing as a “fed pool” for MTNs. This is just joker-broker nonsense.
17. There is no such thing as a “fed program” or “fed trader”. These are just terms created by the joker-brokers in this business.
18. As a result of the post-September 11 rules on wire transfers of funds, it is no longer possible for buyers to move cash funds in amounts over US$500M without the funds being stopped and investigated. Accordingly, offers that set forth tranches of $1b, $5b, $20b and more, are just pure nonsense, A real client will start small and grow big. Once we receive an offer talking about BILLIONS we just know that it is coming from a joker broker or unserious customer. Most of the people who troll the internet with multi billion dollar BG/SBLC offers do not have $10,000 of their own money in their bank account. But surprisingly they want the provider to issue multi billion dollar instruments for free without investing any of their own money. The simple truth is, there is no free money in the world.
This is for information purposes and the aim is to educate you to know what is real and what is not. If you doubt any of the above statements please consult your banker.
WHAT YOU MUST DO:
Before engaging any company in a loan, bg, lc or sblc transaction, you need to make sure that they are legit, and that they can do what they say they can do. Carry out some extensive DD on the company, find out if its a legally registered company and also check how many years they have been in operation. Personally I wouldn’t trust my money with a new company or one that is a few years old. I will rather work with companies that have been providing the services for decades, Reputation is everything. If they have been providing this service for years, it means that they can be trusted, but if they are a few years old i advise that you think twice and be very careful.
These Are The Reasons Why People Fail in BG SBLC Transactions- PLEASE READ:
How To Obtain Bank Instruments (BG,SLOC /SBLC) and complete Real BG/SBLC Funding without long stories!
BG and SBLC are financial instruments issued by banks and other financial institutions such as Kingrise Finance Limited. These financial instruments are used to secure contracts, the are also used for trade financing, foreign exchange transactions as well as in import and export transactions.
Kingrise Finance Limited was incorporated in Hong Kong on 22-SEP-1999 as a Government Licensed Money Lender with CR No.: 0689078. We are leading providers of Business Loan, SME Loans, Project Financing, Recourse Loan, Non Recourse Loans and Bank Financial Instruments such as Standby Letter of Credit Funding, Bank Guarantee, Performance Guarantee Bond, Tender Bond Guarantee, Advance Payment Guarantee, Bank Comfort Letter, BG/CD/BD/BCL/DLC/LOC/SLOC/SBLC etc.
Our bank instruments, bg and sblc/sloc are issued from prime banks such as Barclays Bank London, Standard Chattered Bank, HSBC Hong Kong or any rated AAA bank of your choice. All our financial instruments are Cash-Backed and can be used as collateral to secure funding for projects, Discounting, Monetization and Private Placement Programs (PPP)..
Why Choose Us?
- Fast Turnaround
- Best Top Rated Banks
- Competitive Low rates
- No prepayment penalty
- 2 Days for Commitment
- Extremely Satisfied Clients
- WE KEEP OUR PROMISE
- 20 Years of Experience & Trust
- No Personal Collateral Required
- Solutions for every customer & every industry.
- Loan amounts from $1 million to over $500 million
- Fast Approvals & Fast Funding- Closing in as little as 5 days
Kingrise Finance Limited issues Real Bank Guarantees, Real SBLC providers and completes Real BG SBLC Funding without long stories!
Others Talk, but Kingrise Finance Delivers. If you are tired of brokers and scammers cheating you and telling you stories and no one ever delivering what they promised, maybe it’s time you became a customer of Kingrise Finance Limited. Kingrise Finance Limited are the oldest and most reliable providers of loan, international project financing, Lease bank guarantee providers, bank instruments providers, bank instrument monetization company, leasing bank instruments, financial instruments providers and monetizers of bank instruments.
BROKERS: We welcome new brokers who are direct to their clients. New brokers are welcomed and are rewarded with 2% commission on every deal they bring to us.