SBLC Monetization- How to Monetize SBLC
WHAT IS SBLC MONETIZATION? SBLC Monetization or monetisation is the process of converting a standby letter of credit (sblc) into money or legal tender.
Kingrise Finance Limited are monetizers of standby letters of credit (sblc), we monetize sblc @ 80% LTV which is the highest and best rate in the industry.
Complete End to End standby letters of credit (sblc) Program – We provide a comprehensive, integrated & prestructured standby letters of credit (sblc) Issuing and Monetization Program. Thousands of people around the world are frantically trying to find SBLC Issuer, Funder or Monetizer who will work together.
We offer a very simple and straightforward Standby Letter of Credit Monetization (SBLC) settlement method using the Swift Network System to have the Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) delivered Bank to Bank using SWIFT MT799 followed by SWIFT MT760.
Cost of SBLC:
The cost of standby of letter of credit (SBLC) is between 1-10% of the SBLC face value / amount. At Kingrise Finance Limited, our sblc leasing fee is just 4% of the sblc amount. This fee is charged per year that the letter of credit is in effect. If the terms of the contract are fulfilled early, you can cancel the sblc without incurring additional charges.
Please note that Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC/SLOC) is different from Letter of Credit (LC).
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT AND LETTER OF CREDIT.
SBLC funding process: How to Obtain a Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC / SLOC)
The standby letter of credit process is similar to that of obtaining a commercial loan and business financing, with a few key differences.
The Easiest and Best Way To Obtain or process a bank Guarantee, standby letter of credit (SBLC / SLOC) Is To Contact Kingrise Finance Limited. Kingrise Finance Limited was incorporated in Hong Kong on 22-SEP-1999 as a Government Licensed Money Lender with CR No.: 0689078. We are the world’s leading providers of Business Loan, SME Loans, Project Financing, Bank Guarantees, Letter of Credit, SBLC and other financial instruments.
What is the LTV (Loan To Value) for Standby Letter of Credit? At Kingrise Finance Limited, we offer the best rates in the industry. All our bank instruments are issued from prime banks and we offer 80% LTV which you cannot get elsewhere. So why go elsewhere?
What are the fees for Standby Letters of Credit?
At Kingrise Finance Limited, we charge 4% of the SBLC value. In the event that the business meets the contractual obligations prior to the due date, it is possible for an SBLC to be ended with no further charges.
NOTICE: So many customers are looking for ways to get a BG or SBLC free of charge without spending any upfront payments. if you are one of the customers looking for free bg sblc without any advance payments please click here to read our explosive article about free bg sblc without upfront fees.
Also, these are the top 14 reasons why many Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) transactions fail. Please read that article so you will understand why many people Fail in SBLC Transactions.
Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Monetization Process?
Standard Monetization Terms For BG / SBLC.
- BG and SBLC to be monetized must be issued by top 20 AAA rated banks such as HSBC, Citi, barclays, Stanchart etc.
- BG and SBLC from unrated banks cannot be monetized.
- Instruments with a Value OVER 5 Million Dollars
- BG & SBLC MUST have at least 11 months validity prior to expiry
- We prefer monetization transactions of $10 million or more, but we will accept transactions as low as $5 million transaction amount
- Transaction turnaround time between 10 to 14 working days or less
- Exceptions can be made to minimum transaction
- Brokers and intermediaries must have a legally binding agreement
BG / SBLC Monetization Process using the swift system.
- After execution of the BG / SBLC Monetization contract by both parties, the Client will instruct his bank to send SWIFT MT799 to the bank coordinates provided by the Monetizer.
- The Monetizers bank on receipt of the SWIFT MT799 from the client’s bank will reply with a SWIFT MT799.
- On receipt of the Monetizers bank SWIFT MT799 the Clients bank will deliver the Bank Guarantee (BG) / SBLC by SWIFT MT760 to the Monetizers bank.
- Upon receipt, confirmation and delivery of the SWIFT MT760 the Bank Guarantee (BG) /SBLC Monetizer will within maximum four (4) banking days grant a Non Recourse Loan for the LTV as agreed from its nominated bank to the Client.
- The Bank Guarantee (BG) Monetizer agrees to return the Bank Guarantee (BG) /SBLC unencumbered fifteen (15) calendar days before the 1 year anniversary of the signed contract between the parties.
BG SBLC Monetization Process using Euroclear:
- After execution of the Bank Guarantee Monetization contract by both parties, the Client will instruct his bank to assign the Bank Guarantee (BG) using FREE Euroclear Delivery to the bank coordinates provided by the Bank Guarantee Monetizer.
- The Clients Banker shall immediately email a certified Euroclear execution receipt of the Bank Guarantee (BG) delivery to the Bank Guarantee Monetizer.
- Upon receipt and confirmation of the Euroclear assignment and delivery, the Bank Guarantee Monetizer will within maximum three (3) banking days grant a Non Recourse Loan for the LTV as agreed from its nominated bank to the Client.
- The Bank Guarantee Monetizer agrees to return the Bank Guarantee (BG) unencumbered fifteen (15) calendar days before the 1 year anniversary of the signed contract between the parties.
Estimated Completion Time:
The Monetization process typically takes between 7 to 10 Days after all documents are signed and verified or 3 to 4 Days After Instrument Delivery on the SWIFT or Euroclear Networks.
So when it comes to issuing, leasing, funding and monetization of any bank instrument such as bank guarantee, standby letter of credit, bg sblc, getting to the finish line is all that matters and that’s what we excel in at Kingrise Finance Limited. We have been successfully closing deals for over 20 years, show us another company in this industry that can match our record? At Kingrise Finance Limited, we lead while others follows.
Kingrise Finance Limited was incorporated in Hong Kong on 22-SEP-1999 as a Government Licensed Money Lender with CR No.: 0689078. We are leading providers of Business Loan, SME Loans, Project Financing, Recourse Loan, Non Recourse Loans and Bank Financial Instruments such as Standby Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Performance Guarantee Bond, Tender Bond Guarantee, Advance Payment Guarantee, Bank Comfort Letter, Letters of credit etc.
We have been providing these financial services to our numerous customers all over the world including importers, exporters as well as customers that need credit enhancements or trade finance facilities to execute projects locally or internationally.
Our loan interest rate is just 3% annually and you can get loan financing from us with or without security or collateral. The loan term is up to 30 years with a grace period up to 3 years for those in the construction industry.
Our bank instruments, bg and sblc/sloc are issued from prime banks such as Barclays Bank London, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Hong Kong or any rated AAA bank of your choice. All our financial instruments are Cash-Backed and can be used as collateral to secure funding for projects, Discounting, Monetization and Private Placement Programs (PPP).
Why Choose Us?
- Fast Turnaround
- Best Top Rated Banks
- Competitive Low rates
- No prepayment penalty
- 2 Days for Commitment
- Extremely Satisfied Clients
- WE KEEP OUR PROMISE
- 20 Years of Experience & Trust
- No Personal Collateral Required
- Solutions for every customer & every industry.
- Loan amounts from $1 million to over $500 million
- Fast Approvals & Fast Funding- Closing in as little as 5 days
BROKERS: We welcome new brokers who are direct to their clients. New brokers are welcomed and are rewarded with 2% commission on every deal they bring to us.
Kindly contact Us today for all your funding needs, including business loan, sme Loans, project financing, bank instruments (Bank Guarantee, Standby Letter of Credit, Letter of Credit) | BG|CD|BD|DLC|BCL|SBLC|SLOC.